Just a screenshot thread

Kilstorm

Over on the FSE forums we have a thread we use for those one post screenshots.  Instead of making a new thread for just a shot or two, we reply to it and post our shots.

Heres a Carenado C206 leaving Israel's Farm WA56.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Not a great shot as far as a screenshot but I took this to show how much detail is in this scenery as Bill has provided a blueish shadow on the plane as the light travels thru the tarp and cast it. Just great attention to detail all over this package.

Posted Image

Taking a quick flight with two pax over to KHQM and back Mike Tango.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yep, very nice ones :)

I especially enjoyed the first of your pics. Thats a well chosen perspective which makes it look like a photo to me.

The idea with the screenshot-thread is also very good. I am also posting in a German FSX-forum and there everybody who likes to post screenshots got his own thread. Additionally there is one subsection for flight stories (series of connected pics with explanation).

Nice ones.

Helis and mountains, thats alwas great fun :) Whats that repaint? Looks interessting.

Its actually a default one. I felt it matched well with the Fire Towers. I made my call sign Firefly :)

Over on the FSE forums they are having a v$1 mil 'As fun as it gets' screenshot contest. This was my entry. If anyone can do this with Crash detection on..my hat goes off to you cause that is a tight squeeze!

Posted Image

Archived