Invisible wall

chumley

Has anybody resolved the issue with the apparent invisible wall a short distance from the threshold of Rwy 14 at John Ross' Gold Coast Airport.  The airport appears to blend quite well with ORBX sceberies so I am reluctant to give it the flick but if flick it I must then flick it I will.

My FS Passengers career came to abrupt halt following mine and the 162 passengers simulated death earlier to day when we found the wall.  :'(

Thanks

Andy b

Mate, I haven't flow around there yet but I had a similar thing happen to me in FS2004 with the default scenery. That invisible wall was at Luxor in Egypt and the Microsoft reply was something like 'It's where two maps come together and should only occur once in the world wide scenery, we can't do anything about it but thanks for finding it for us', or something along those lines.

I guess only the ORBX people can answer that as it is their scenery. Unless of course someone else comes up with the good oil - and a fix.

Regards,

John G

dont think there is a fix at the moment , meanwhile turning off the crash detection may be the answer

Unfortunately FS passengers does not permit this. I'll just have to fly south instead of north and remember to land from the south and not stuff up the approach. The latter is easier said than done  ;D

Thanks anyway

Andy b

FS Passenger does not allow to turn off the FSX default crash detection? If that's so, that is quite a show stopper. After all that crash detection is one of the most unrealistic features of FSX.

What about the erratic behaviour of AI aircraft? No really, It would never cross my mind to turn that silly thing on. The developers of FS Passenger should code their own crash detection then...

Cheers,

Markus

FS Passenger does not allow to turn off the FSX default crash detection? If that's so, that is quite a show stopper. After all that crash detection is one of the most unrealistic features of FSX.

What about the erratic behaviour of AI aircraft? No really, It would never cross my mind to turn that silly thing on. The developers of FS Passenger should code their own crash detection then...

Cheers,

Markus

I agree, FSX crash detection is a little annoying, especially after a 4 hour flight..

However you can make FSpax not use it http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=21855&t=21855

Cheers,

Markus

I agree, FSX crash detection is a little annoying, especially after a 4 hour flight..

However you can make FSpax not use it http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=21855&t=21855

Thanks Tim, did the deed and problems evaporated.

Regards

Andy b

Archived