FSX & Saitek

wombat

Hi Guys,

I have hundreds of installer cd/dvd's for 95/98/me/xp I have the Saitek X52 I have searched all of my boxes but cannot find the Saitek disc, can anybody show me what the disc looks like so that I can have the disc ready when I eventually buy my new system.

Why don't you have access to the Saitek Web site to download the latest driver profiler, or better still simply allow the OS to get what it needs for the Net.

In answer to the question the Disk looks a bit like the Box Graphics 

Thanks MK,

Now I need to go into the spare bedroom wardrobe where I keep all of my boxes, I thought it may have been a small cd (3inch) but will check the box first, thanks again for the feedback

Hmmm, i don't use any software for the X52. Everything is set up within FSX key and button assignments.

So Mango does Windows load the Saitek controller at all, or do have that running as well?

Regards

The nicest thing I have done with my X-45 is set the rudder bar as the zoom buttons since I have pedals for the rudder. Being able to zoom in and out with two fingers on my left hand is much nicer than using the keyboard!

I use a combo of both software and the fsx in game control settings for my X52, if you need the disk I can send you one or if you need the contents I can zip it up and send the contents also if you need it, the disk itself (well mine) is all blue and has a pic of the 2 controllers on it with a large saitek logo with x52 flight controller words on it.

Cheers

AC

Still cannot find my disk, Aussiecop if you could .zip and pm them to me it would be much appreciated.

I have been using my X52 with XP, I have FSX, Blue & Gold but have not installed them, I am waiting for my new Dell laptop to arrive, problem is they won't send it to me until I pay for it. lol (still saving my pennies)

Thanks guys for your help.

Archived