NRM Beauty - Part II [19 pics]

alex330

So here's part II of my NRM tour.

Couldn't stop hitting "V"  ;D

Still I tried to select only a few.

Posted Image

The trip took me from Wenatchee (Pangborn Meml., KEAT) along the Cloumbia River via Chelan (S10), Brewster (Anderson, S97) and Omak (KOMK) towards Kelwona.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just reached Canada. Here I'm overflying Pentinkton, heading for Kelowna, which was my destination for today.

That was when my FS crashed  ::)

Posted Image

Anyway, it was a scenic flight, and I enjoyed every little bit of it!

I will start to explore "the other NRW" soon.

Regards,

Alex

Thank you, friends :)

Gizmo, those Goose Redux repaints are some of the finest out there, giving new life to that default plane.

Thank you and the OZx team for all your freeware goodies!

great shots Alex,

actually the first airplane ride I had was in a Grumman Goose when I was twelve..Vancouver to Rivers Inlet... :)

Thanks Horatio, you see me a little bit jealous here ;)

Thank you, friends :)

Gizmo, those Goose Redux repaints are some of the finest out there, giving new life to that default plane.

Thank you and the OZx team for all your freeware goodies!

Hey alex

Thanks for the kind words im sure if anyone else on the team looks in on these shots they'll be happy to read those comments also :)

btw (pimp mode on) i hope you checked out the expansion pack that me a butch relase for the Goose redux base pack last year

it features 6 new schemes (both in standard and HP FM) an improved normal map and a upgraded VC for 4 of my new schemes

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1386-ozx-goose-hd-expansion-pack-103/

also if you fanncy seeing a bit of goose action on TV/Sat check out Alaska Wing Men on Nat Geo a very cool 3 part show on bush flying that has a nice feature on the goose

Cheers

Steve

Archived