FSD Bonanza 35B

Rob Abernathy

I have this aircraft and love flying it.  Seems only the Carenado Bonanza is mentioned here or shown in screen shots.  Just an observation that makes me wonder why no one else mentions this plane.  Anybody else have it?

I take it you don't have the Carenado version? If you did you would wonder no more  ;)

Hello,

I have the FSD one too and I love it, I had the Carenado one for FS9, but won't buy the FSX one as it is just an updated version of the FS9 plane. I think if they had an upgrade for people that purchased the FS9 version maybe I would bite then. The FSD version is just fine and as good or better than the Carenado IMHO.

See ya, Rockitglider  8)

Hello,

I have the FSD one too and I love it, I had the Carenado one for FS9, but won't buy the FSX one as it is just an updated version of the FS9 plane. I think if they had an upgrade for people that purchased the FS9 version maybe I would bite then. The FSD version is just fine and as good or better than the Carenado IMHO.

See ya, Rockitglider  8)

That's a bit like saying I won't buy FSX because it's just an updated version of FS9. In fact the FSX Carenado Bonanza is a completely new product just for FSX. You make it sound like a port, which it isn't. But I'm glad you are happy with what you have got.

Here's the VC of the FSD version for those who don't have it. I'll leave the Carenado owners to make their own minds up.

Sorry, that wasn't fair, I'll remove the screenshot - anyone interested can find an image of it on FSD's site.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  We are a passionate lot!    ;D    I went to Carenado an compared the VC shots from FSD and the Carenado does seem to have the nicer looking one.  I can't see paying $26 just for an upgrade in VC graphics so I'll stick with the FSD model.  If I had waited for both to be available I may have chosen differently, but I'm still a happy simmer.    :D

Archived