Something to think about...

Spirit Flyer_old

Did it too. As OZx delivers very nice stuff for free, a donation isn't an option but a must for me. I actually read about this member on the latest free offer (YMRY_README_!! file) of you guys and went instantly for a small but hopefully helping donation to him.

Another great scenery released, right on time for Christmas, this YMRy is.

Some nice days for you all and thanks for the work over there, Jay.

A truly worthy cause.  I donated in place of buying any more planes/scenery this year.  Squeeker's given me plenty to work with, especially in the latest update, as with the whole OZx crew.  Thanks guys, and thanks Squeeker, a meager donation is the least we can do!

Derek

Hi Rainer,

The link is hard to find isnt it!

Top left corner of the forums is the category section, pick Miscellaneous, then OZx Donations is near the bottom of the page. Just change the value of the donation.

I'm not sure what the (+AUD$XX.XX) is, beside the donation amount. It appears to me that $5 is removed for processing costs, which doesn't agree with FSS statement in red. Maybe Adrian or Jay can chime in here.

So anyway, after choosing your donation amount, just add to cart and proceed to checkout like any other purchase. Then there is credit card payment facilities.

Link here

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=1332

Thanks very much in advance for your generosity.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Trev

Less than $100 to go guys, Can't tell you how great this feels, this truley is a community looking out for each other, Just want to give a huge thanks to all the kind souls out there, youv'e lifted Steves spirit, the guy is truley overwhelmed.

Once again many thanks to all

cheers

Ken :)

Archived