the Lancair and the windfarm - my first one from the NRM

moonman

So: Actually i did not want to buy any new scenery until i have found myself a new PC... well but then it happened: All the screenshots here around NRM - everywhere... my mind told me: stay cool, stay cool, in the same moment my stomach said: purchase it, purchase it... and then there were the first shots with windfarms... (such as this great one from fiftysix: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=29928.0

or this great ones from steve31000:

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=30001.0 ) - that was the turning moment... i did no longer want to wait! Because a scenery that covers such a huge area while still being that rich in detail to also include landscapes such as windfarms let me make the purchase immediately!!

Therefore i took my first flight in an early summermorning with the Lancair out of Mc Bride Lake Wind Farm, changed to outside view and then intuitively started to hit  the "v" key. Made many pictures, but decided to start with this one here.

Please enjoy!!

Posted Image

Your single shot says alot more than a collection of multiple shots!.... you picked the right one, and oh so beautiful it looks!

Glad you liking your new scenery... like myself, I said "No!".... to buying sceneries until after new year, but caved in and got NRM and KORS... oh well!

Nice shot and thanks for sharing!  ;)

Thank You all very much for Your kind replies!!

Very Great that You all like this picture here!!

And many, many Thanks to all of You who brought the windfarms in here - don´t think i would have found them allready!!

Just started exploring NRM ... and WOW it is a real big area - i mean i knew that, but now where i actually fly there ...

So:

Have some wonderful and great flights everyone - wherever that might be in the moment  :D :D !!

Archived