Land Graphics around Calgary Int'l Airport (Reply for Holger)

PFS

Hi Holger,

I took time last night to thoroughly review the 2 forum threads that you suggested, regarding (missing) bridges and

native FSX "vector roads".  Looking back, I realize that my expectations were too high with regard to roadways in

Orbx scenery areas, and that "Accurate roads" in the highlighted product description refers to major thoroughfares,

and not secondary/local roadways.

Other than these minor issues (And I understand now why things are the way they are), I absolutely love the Orbx sceneries

and look forward to many more... especially SRM... (and a separate detailed KSAE Aspen airport and city  ;);D )

Thanks to you and the rest of the Orbx Team for your passionate efforts on behalf of the devoted FTX community.  :)

Here are some of the screenshots around Calgary Int'l Airport that I referenced yesterday (12/7/10):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello PFS,

thanks for the kind words and the screenshots.

We'll have a closer look. Not sure if anything can be done about the golf courses short of deleting them but I'd agree that the stream vectors clash too much with the underlying land class textures and I'll remove those from agricultural and urban areas.

Cheers, Holger

Archived