Bombs awayyyy....

alainneedle1

Hi Alain,

nice one, LOL  ;D

We were debating what those round features were in the source imagery but now we know  :o

Cheers, Holger

P.S.: my guess was soil disturbances by cattle around hay bales

Wrong guess and these ain't groundhog hole either........... ;D

I tell ya mate, they are crop circles for sure . We've already had photographic proof here a couple of days ago of Aliens . Thats right ! Alien reports here a couple of days ago and now this . Im not trying to scare you,  but just be alert and not alarmed  :P

Nah, those aren't hay feeder markings.  Not unless that's the craziest rancher I've ever seen.  You wouldn't be hauling the feeders all over the place like that.  And you wouldn't want to waste so much pasture by spreading it around.  You'd have the one spot where you feed that got trampled and you'd leave it in that one spot. 

There are livestock trails in the pasture in the pic above, sure.  But not really around the circles. 

But here's another hay meadow not far from this one and there are no livestock trails:

Posted Image

The area in question in Google Earth:

Posted Image

Here you can see the circles are a quarter to half the size of nearby houses and barns.  Don't know what these are, but they're big and they don't have a lot of livestock traffic around them. 

You may want to ask somebody I know....he live in Australia now, I lived with him and his family in 1976 in Toronto Canada.....he'll know for sure....  ;D  as for me I'm not telling.....do your research...... :P 

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/martin-van-kranendonk/14/32/500

http://www.sciencewa.net.au/index.php?Itemid=579&id=1727&option=com_content&task=view

http://www.stratigraphy.org/view.php?id=5

Those 'things' in the middle are trees - and obviously they drop something which kills the grass....

AHHH! yes, the ground under the branches and foliage would not get much sunlight! that would/might explain the dead/brown grass around them! good call Heiko! If it is a mole, that sucker would have to be the size of a small car eh? :P

Those 'things' in the middle are trees - and obviously they drop something which kills the grass....

No, that's not it!  In the overhead picture, many of the bizarre circles are right up near the fenceline.  There are no trees in the ground level pic where many of those circles are.  And I find it super hard to believe that there is some species of tree in Washington that grows only on a few pastures out of the whole countryside.  And it can't be blocked sunlight, or the patches wouldn't be round, and we wouldn't see them (whatever blocked the sun would block the camera).

In the ground level pic above you can sort of make out some of the "circles" near the fence, but I can't see enough detail to come to any conclusion about them.  If only there were a way to take the picture about 20 feet higher...

I think the mystery continues.  Although the Godzilla droppings angle might be worth pursuing...depending on the acidity of his normal diet.  Anyone know the normal diet of Godzilla?  Japanese cars, right?  Those are pretty acidic!

No holes , no trees . Just rings on the ground . The only thing that comes close to that in my limited knowledge of things circular is fairy rings , you know, rings of mushroom growth but I just know its not that .

This things biting at me  - What are they ? !!

Archived