whats on the xmas list

lthendrix

Im married too .  I think the expression is "work around "  ;D  . I cant get it all for Christmas but it will be the Aus stuff first . Canberra ,Cairns first then Bundaberg .

Accusim Spit !?  ...if that happens in time for Christmas , well  .........

Its all like a game of roullette really , but what I really want is Alice Springs . I wonder when ?

I'm married. All I ask for is permission.  :-\

I find it easier to ask for forgiveness than permission  ;D

Andy b

I yield to the wisdom of the honourable member from Tasmania.

Actually, I want workboots for Christmas. If she gets them for me, that's $250 I can put into my rig.  :D

I'm probably going to ask for KORS for Xmas, and if New Zealand South Island is Pre-Pay around then I will ask for that too. I am Common-law to a girl from New Zealand so she is interested in that one when it comes out too...

What a partner that likes FS??

You need to set up a dual cockpit you lucky man... :D

Family, Beer, BBQ's and no FS for a few days ;D

Some points seem to be misaligned with the customer's wishes, Tim.  ;D But I was aware of some "different" answers and I must admit being interested in them.

I hope you Orbx guys take a good and de-stressing time for you and your families, not now, but just before Christmas and not too long.  :P

As some, if not all, user wishes reflect the need for your products, you can be proud of some stuff. Your work happens in our freetime, you've therefor earned some for yourself. Frequency change approved (later).

My next ORBX--at this point anyway will be NZ: as for Xmas, shopping voucher (which will go on the latest Clive Cussler novels), another ( for clothes) plus chokkies, plus a DVD (Sea Patrol 4, but they've cancelled the series--waah) and for Birthday (Jan 12) Chokkie, shopping voucher, and a DVD (House latest season)

I think the devs would like everyone to purchase as much Orbx addons as they can afford (or can't, for that matter!  ;D ) - that would be the best xmas pressie for the team.

That's the business man in you talking, John.

Maybe the Nvidia/ATI hardware race takes away some money as some non PC related items will do too, but more than a few people around here are actually trying to fulfill this wish, so we are on schedule.

For me and purely software-wise, a new MS Office 2010 installation together with some more titles from you will do it. One for the work, one for the pleasure. Around Christmas, hopefully more of the last item.

I see ymml, lancair, and pfj, all available on DVD I think I will wait until KORS and Northern rockies make DVD and then I will get them all at once so I can justify the shipping and handling fee to bring them stateside. looking forward to it thanx to the orbx team its gonna be a great Xmas  ;D

Just pre paid Canberra.Bit low on cash atm so I want the rest of the Aussie airports that i dont have for x-mas

Andy speaking of Canberra--the plane, not the place-- there is a very good freeware B2 up at Classic British files, it runs well in FSX

What is on the Christmas list? Nothing really, I got everything I want, my health (semi lol leg stuff ya know ) a 19 year old who has chosen to spend her christmas and New Years with us because 'she loves being around us', a 15 year old who has blossomed into one helluva dancer and guitar player in this last year and has come out of her shell because of it, a loving partner... yeah, pretty content for Christmas :) :)

Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and

This

Posted Image

But the gear lever is on the wrong side  :D  - don't they make an Oz/UK version???

I'm with Jay - I'll take what I've got and be pretty happy other than wishing it was a bit warmer at this end of the world  8) !

Archived