[PRE-PAY] FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Northern Rocky Mountains Exclusive to FSS

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha except for last year!! First time in ever that we ran out! hahahahahah so perfect

But you guys got early snow fall last year but none for the Olympics.... ;D

But still good job with the Olympics there    8)

Yeah, That was embarasing :-[ winter olympics, and people were at Stanley park in shorts and t shirts!!

Hello.

Received the e-mail today the 15 hours hours of France.

1st download in 360ko / 1go corrupt file.

2nd try(essay) 17ko / abandoned(given up) too long.

3rd try(essay) idem.

I am disappointed because it is not the first time when it occurs golds of download pré--pay.

I indeed want to help you by subscribing to the pré--pay but from your part it is necessary to make efforts to improve download.

Friendly.

Daniel.

First download got to 1.7Gb, then thought it had completed!  ::) Second download went fine with speeds of minimum 500mb/s to 953mb/s! Can't argue with that.  ;)

Exactly the same thing happened with me. So I downloaded the files individually the second time and got a decompression error when trying to install.....Now I am going to try to download the ZIP file again. See if I can get the full download this time

Hello.

Received the e-mail today the 15 hours hours of France.

1st download in 360ko / 1go corrupt file.

2nd try(essay) 17ko / abandoned(given up) too long.

3rd try(essay) idem.

I am disappointed because it is not the first time when it occurs golds of download pré--pay.

I indeed want to help you by subscribing to the pré--pay but from your part it is necessary to make efforts to improve download.

Friendly.

Daniel.

Hallo Daniel,

are you using GetRight or another download accelerator ?

get GetRight here => http://getright.com  saves a lot of hassle downloading large files ;)

Archived