FTX Target Market

What age is the average age of the FTX simmer?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. What age is the average age of the FTX simmer?

• 20 and below
    • 21 to 30
    • 31 to 40
    • 41 to 50
    • 51 to 60
    • 61 and above

OK, I'm a bit thick I know, but...

Do you want our approximate age, or do you want us to guess THE "biggest" age, which is a statistic I don't understand  ???

BTW, I've gone with the second option.

I have taken both of my boys flying numerous times since they were in their early teens. While they like it, they don't want anything to do with flight simming. As near as I can figure, there are no aliens to shoot.

I dive bombed a roll of toilet paper thrown out the door before but the plane didn't have guns. The only thing THAT accomplished was almost having to clean barf out of the plane.

• 2 weeks later...

25 years here  ;) Already married for 1,5 years though. Perhaps thats what makes an FTX user?  :D

Seriously though, I really admire the FTX product line. It is one of the best things ever happened in flight sim world. I'm dreaming of the whole FSX world covered by FTX  ;D

25 years here  ;) Already married for 1,5 years though. Perhaps thats what makes an FTX user?  :D

Wot, so all us marriedies are suffering from escapism?  ;D

Guess there should have been "married" as an option in the poll  ;D

I am 42 thankfully only one wife.....but many girlfriends!  ;D

Butch

Lucky fella. My wife is of the opinion that I'm allowed to look but never touch. She's promised that whatever is "touched" gets the chop...with the kitchen cleaver.

Archived