EZ Dok angles

davenicoll

Hi Guys,

I use the fabulous EZ Dok software..

One thing I have noticed is that when I am in the VC sitting in my left seat my panel is not straight...

It is as if my seat is offset at an angle...

It runs away from left to right...Not by much but certainly enough for me to notice and annoy me...

Is there any way I can "Straighten" my view ?

your POV is totally adjustable.. just place it where you like it and save a flight there.. control+shift+enter = right control+shift+backspace is left shift+enter is up shift+backspace is down, but perhaps you knew this?or perhaps this does not apply to EZDok. Teecee.

Hi

Yes I sometimes find this too.  Seems you have to find a compromise between the forward and backward positions using the arrow keys , and the zoom facility (press the little green zoom button in EZdok)  Once you are happy save the position by pressing the number pad key 2  (two times)

Pete

Its OK I know what you problem is,

Well the problem is you not in a default aircraft, so you get a skew view normally like you siting to the right edge of your seat.

If this is your problem? you need to window fsx and in fsx open the EZdok panel, you will see no setting for that aircraft just what its call in the top window.

Enter a name (double click) in the first column (vc view)and also set a key stroke, click back on the name you just entered and then go back into fsx.

Press Num 2 and you will hear a "ding" then set the view just how you want then press Num2 again.

Done :) when ever you fly that aircraft your new default view will be the one you just made EZ remember.

Archived