Darrington to Israel's Farm-Beating the sun

Rob Abernathy

First, I'm am in complete amazement at the new textures from REX!  A big thanks for them.  :)

I left Darrington sort of late but just made it to Israel's farm.  Not sure what the lake is in the fist shot but the scenery and sunset were awesome.

Posted Image

Just in time for dinner.

[img width=1160 height=425]http://www.fsfiles.org/imagehost/uploads/1284184858.jpg

Thanks Guys, I just had to share this sunset as the new REX OD textures are so good.  All I did is select the "VFR" theme and load it up.  Haven't had a chance to look through all the new textures to make my own theme.  I did look at the Dawn textures, man o man!  It's not a complaint but, I wish it didn't take nearly 20 minutes to load up a new theme.  Not that I'm impatient to see the results or anything.    ;D  I'm loving Ant's plane too, and so easy on my frames.

for REX textures, i suggest going to options (or config panel, dont remember) and unselecting the water textures. They take the longest to load, so when u want to test everything else, uncheck water and when u have found good sky and cloud textures, untick everything else and just load water textures. Saves a lot of time when testing :)

All I did is select the "VFR" theme and load it up.

No. 1 is simply excellent.  8)

I'm downloading Overdrive now and I think you may have simplified the task of choosing what textures to select!  ;)

[/quote

Agree - the LSA is a great flying experience.  I have a joystick wheel programmed to the elevator trim and its fun to dial in best rate of climb.  Really feels like you are flying with a ButteKicker on my chair.  The Rotax motor sounds are perfect.  What a fun plane.

jja]

Archived