175 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like me to depart from

• Darrington
    • Tamworth
    • Enstone (EGTN)
    • Buenos Aires
    • Johannesburg

Dear All,

I will be flying the Cessna 310 around the world soon, I did it with the 310 when it came out for FS9 and now I shall be doing the same with this one.

Here is the twist, the route... is up to you, this first poll you see is for you to select my departure, the polls after that in the threads that will follow in the future will be to select my next destination, I will supply the options and you choose !

So here we go with the first poll, it runs for three days, I am very curious what you guys are going to select for me :)

lol I cannot believe the way voting is going at the moment

;D  Given the number of Aussies among the forum regulars, is it really any surprise?  This means if you start in Oz, you finish in Oz... we get two visits!!!  And besides, do we really want to see screenies of inferior scenery?  It was always gonna go Tamworth or Darrington  :D

I have not yet pulled the stick out since moving to the new house however will have to try and get in a leg to two on VATSIM as it has been too long.

You should pre-planned the the route (bit by bit) as you might get a few followers Jay as I would say your routes even though the distance might be short, in that aircraft might take a while!

Are you going to go through all states in Aus also on the way out/return?

Archived