Any new YMML preview shots?

Ryan Mason

yeah i asked also, as i fly into MLB daily with virtual virgin blue, no cigar, tehy are full up on testers, :) anyway, i also was going to ask this same question, any more teasers?

We are hoping to release YMML in about a month, so I can assure you there will be a screenshot bonanza soon. The issue right now is that a lot of the texturing is still happening to the terminal buildings so untextured grey slabs don't make pretty screenshots. Won't be too long to wait though.

Jason,

I just watched the video on your virtual virgin blue website. Is a virtual airline a hobby you have where you fly a set route everyday as if it were the real thing or is it a members only club where you all fly online together?

Just curious.

Andrew

both, you join, and get a few bits of software, and then you choose the route you want to fly from our list of real Virgin Blue routes, as well as Pacific and Polynesia Blue who service NZ and the islands. We also have V Australia which is totally fantasy and full international flights to all parts of teh world, that network is forever growing, but for the most part we all fly the Virgin Blue routes in Australia, which is why FTX and all teh payware airports ORBX are making are so exciting to me.

I hope that answers, feel free to sign up and see if you like it.

Archived