The Mach Loop

Someone at that upload site uploaded a flight plan for the Mach Loop so for me that's like a red rag to a bull.  Probably not exactly like what military pilots fly, unless they want to discuss their future with the wing commander.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, John Dow said:

Someone at that upload site uploaded a flight plan for the Mach Loop so for me that's like a red rag to a bull.  Probably not exactly like what military pilots fly, unless they want to discuss their future with the wing commander.

John, I think you made those guys on the hillsides with the cameras very happy. Good show!

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2024 at 6:22 AM, John Dow said:

John, I was browsing in the FlightSim site tonight and ran across a free add-on that puts photographers, tents, and parked vehicles at the Mach Loop locations where they normally congregate. Thought you might be interested. It's in the "Others" file in the home menu. Titled "Mach Loop Photographers" and posted by FlyBoyRez1.

• Like 1