Programs or Setup For Airline Walkarounds

Hi everyone

When I watch tutorials most show a walkaround of the airline and through cabins etc. Is there a program i can purchase etc so I can set up and do the same?

For example I am learning to fly the 777 and the youtuber walks around the plane looking at the tyres etc. 

Can anyone recommend anything?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, shane2801 said:

Hi everyone

When I watch tutorials most show a walkaround of the airline and through cabins etc. Is there a program i can purchase etc so I can set up and do the same?

For example I am learning to fly the 777 and the youtuber walks around the plane looking at the tyres etc. 

Can anyone recommend anything?

Most of us use the drone camera for walkarounds. Just play around with the drone settings (e.g. camera speed etc.) and you will have an ideal instrument for walkarounds.

Another option is the regular cockpit camera, if a plane does not have a barrier for going outside, like e. g. the Honda E-Jet.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wolfko said:

Most of us use the drone camera for walkarounds. Just play around with the drone settings (e.g. camera speed etc.) and you will have an ideal instrument for walkarounds.

Another option is the regular cockpit camera, if a plane does not have a barrier for going outside, like e. g. the Honda E-Jet.

I've been playingaround with the dronecamera. Its a bit fiddly but I will keep goign with it I think

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...