Time to catch up, sort of.

I have just downloaded the latest MSFS update and tried a short flight, very short actually, and found that I no longer have the flight info along the bottom of the screen - the ALT, VS, etc. I had a look in the various settings but was unsure which one was relevant. Checked another couple of aircraft and they are the same. Someone help me with this please. 

Thanks  Don

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

I have just downloaded the latest MSFS update and tried a short flight, very short actually, and found that I no longer have the flight info along the bottom of the screen - the ALT, VS, etc. I had a look in the various settings but was unsure which one was relevant. Checked another couple of aircraft and they are the same. Someone help me with this please. 

Thanks  Don

G'day old mate - I think what you are looking for is in the - "Assistance options area - and labelled - "Instruments heads up display- 

and gives a choice of cockpit and Chase cameras

Funnily enough - I found it - because I was trying to get rid of the B!@#$y thing - as well as a few other mods the new Su had made to my setup

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks John. My eyes aren't the best, even with my computer specs, I still have a problem reading some of the instruments so I find that having those instruments across the bottom of the screen a real asset when you need to have a quick glance at something. 

Don

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1