Pilot-recommended Aviation novel

A professional pilot friend was excited to recommend a new novel to me. Its name is The Couriers of Herodotus, and it's about the mystique of flying. The writing is at an amateur level, but the aviation details and love of flight are at the highest level. It has been a great read which I thought others  also might enjoy. It to me was worth the purchase. Available on Amazon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 6/3/2024 at 5:36 PM, Rodger Pettichord said:

A professional pilot friend was excited to recommend a new novel to me. Its name is The Couriers of Herodotus, and it's about the mystique of flying. The writing is at an amateur level, but the aviation details and love of flight are at the highest level. It has been a great read which I thought others  also might enjoy. It to me was worth the purchase. Available on Amazon.

I've just finished this novel and double the recommendation that it be in a serious flyer's library. Those who love airline flying will especially like it, as it follows a man from hangar rat to airline VP. Don't want to do a spoiler, but there is a mystical element involved that takes the whole thing to another level. Really worth the reading!

• Like 1