MK Studios LEBL Barcelona, Initial Overview

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, wain71 said:

I'm assuming you've deleted this as I see nothing?

Hi Wayne, apologies. Yes, I had to re-edit the video after having uploaded it. Once a new version is made there is no way of using the original link, so I had to re-upload the new version. Also, there's no way of editing the post on this forum to remove the original link either, which seems a bit daft 😃. What a faff! Anyway, here ya go...  

Edited by rockliffe
  • Like 1

thanks for reposting, looks a great detailed add on, bit of a shame about the floaty bits and the way the bridge / steps sink into the ground, honestly though whilst GSX is loading the pax I tend to be in the cockpit setting up the plane so I probably wouldn't see that...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

thanks for reposting, looks a great detailed add on, bit of a shame about the floaty bits and the way the bridge / steps sink into the ground, honestly though whilst GSX is loading the pax I tend to be in the cockpit setting up the plane so I probably wouldn't see that...

As  I noted in the video Wayne, the floating textures were due to an incompatible gsx profile that I had not removed. Once removed the problem vanished! ;)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wain71 said:

I think this may well be on my list for a purchase now...

I am just in the process of editing another video looking at the performance following the update. It will be available shortly.

Edited by rockliffe
  • Like 1