HELP! I've fallen offline and can't get up.

Just bought some nice scenery and a plane from Orbx Central. When I went to download and install, the screen informed me that it was no go -- I had somehow been switched to offline mode. I can't for the life of me figure out where to go to switch back. Can anyone guide me? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Just bought some nice scenery and a plane from Orbx Central. When I went to download and install, the screen informed me that it was no go -- I had somehow been switched to offline mode. I can't for the life of me figure out where to go to switch back. Can anyone guide me? Thanks.

Rodger you could try going to options, general options, data- switch offline, save then switch back to online and save.....if it's because there was a sim issue then when you restart the sim it will give you an option to come out of safe mode if that was the problem but try the data option first...

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, wain71 said:

Rodger you could try going to options, general options, data- switch offline, save then switch back to online and save.....if it's because there was a sim issue then when you restart the sim it will give you an option to come out of safe mode if that was the problem but try the data option first...

Thanks, Wayne. I'm just about to tuck in for the night, so I will try this tomorrow. I'll report back afterwards. Thanks again.

12 hours ago, wain71 said:

Hi Wayne.  Couldn't figure out where to find the "options" option so didn't get far. Did run into an Orbx forum suggestion that seems to have worked -- open Central, hit ALT F4 which stops the program, then reload. When I did that, I was online and could download again. Still hit the roadblock if I enter from desktop, but I'll find a workaround for that.

Thanks for your help, my friend. I appreciate it muchly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1