Turtle beach velocity one flightstick

wain71

Hiya all, just looking for any feedback on the above... I need a stick to use with my Xbox for MSFS, the X52 and TCA Airbus controllers aren't compatible with the console and the TB is and also works with the PC.

Just wondering if anyone here is using this stick and if so what are your thoughts... reviews seem fine..

Cheers...

I have ordered this now, it's coming on Sunday, a little Christmas gift to myself for all my hard work 😁, better tell the wife tomorrow....hopefully this will give me a proper experience on my Xbox...I'll post back here with my thoughts after a few flights...

• Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 8:02 AM, wain71 said:

I have ordered this now, it's coming on Sunday, a little Christmas gift to myself for all my hard work 😁, better tell the wife tomorrow....hopefully this will give me a proper experience on my Xbox...I'll post back here with my thoughts after a few flights...

You deserve a little treat Wayne, you only live once. Trust the boss was ok with it? Merry Christmas mate.

Cheers

Graeme :)

• Like 2

just did a quick flight in the default Cessna, the stick was basically plug and play in the Xbox, wow what a difference it makes, completely changed the experience, the stick is great, feels nice and well built, all the things I wanted the buttons etc to do are already programmed in, I guess there's more to it than I could see but my flight from EGGD-EGHI went seamlessly....using this stick, Xbox controller and a small wireless mouse and keyboard, also a tablet for Navigraph charts....will still use my other controllers  in XP12 and MSFS when flying the FENIX on PC...

• Like 1

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Turtle beach velocity one flightstick