Visby circular wall

Metthos

17 hours ago, Metthos said:

Is it possible to turn off the Visby circular wall in Marcus Bromma/Visby scenery? After update 15, I have double walls.

Hey there,

As soon as the photogrammetry for Stockholm is released I will update both Visby and Bromma and have that wall removed and also make better blending between my aerial for the airport and the brown-ish new ortho they added :)

Cheers,

Marcus

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Unfortunately Microsoft hasn't released the photogrammetry update yet, which I need to know what to do for the compatibility for Stockholm-Bromma which is the main airport in this product and will come with some other improvements as well. I understand though that you want to have Visby fixed as soon as possible, but I hope you understand my point-a-view as well as these updates takes some time to make and run through testing etc and for some sort of effiency it's so much easier if I can just make it all in one go :) 

If it's the wall that is the main issue you can take this file and just replace the one in Orbx-airport-essb-stockholm-bromma\scenery\Orbx\ESSV

It doesn't fix any other issue than removing the wall and a few other city details that was in my package and isn't perfect in any way, but hopefully it brings some peace until we can release the full update :)

essv.bgl

• Like 1