accuseason advanced

flyboy333

I own accuseason and already updated to advanced when I opened the app and it prompted me to update. But now I see on the Orbx app that there is two selections for accuseason one for the original and one for advanced. The one for advanced shows that I need to buy it when I should'nt since this was a free update for existing costumers. I uninstalled accuseason on the Orbx app as per instructions so it shows that I don't have it installed on the Orbx app which is correct, but should have access to the accuseason advanced. Thanks for help

Hello,
if you had clicked on the Accuseason Advanced tab in Orbx Central, you would have seen that the product is not yet available.
If you were to visit Orbx Direct, you would see that it is still listed as "Coming Soon".

Orbx Central has been made ready for the release but the latest statement from Orbx is that Rex have not yet sent the files.

Apologies for causing your confusion but as you stated, you already have full access to the product update, as arranged by Rex themselves.

• Upvote 1

Nick, I also own AccuSeason and when I launch it it asks me to download the new advanced upgrade. Yet, when launching, it want me to enter my Rex account or register one with a serial number that I don't have. This is very confusing. Any idea how Orbx custmers are supposed to handle this?