VFR the most incredible scenery (but not Orbx sadly)

John Dow

If you would like to see some of the most incredible VFR scenery (geology more than anything else) then the Namibia bush trip can take you away from your comfort zones and you can experience a wild and raw part of the world that few people know intimately.

The bush trip is:  https://flightsim.to/file/18082/discover-namibia-bushtrip

It's long and many legs are a bit boring so if you just want the creme de la creme, select the third and second last legs (I assume you can do that in a bush trip?) and experience the amazing palette of colours and landforms that Namibia offers from above.  I thought Central Australia was amazing but it's got nothing on this part of the world.

• Like 6

I checked and no you can't jump yo any leg. But... if you really want to move to the end of a leg quickly, I believe you can slew to the end of the leg and as long as you land on the correct airport and stop, the leg will complete. 

Of course, you can just load the flightplan (.pln) and take off at a certain point and fly an arbitrary leg of it, which I quite often do because of the numerous odd limitations of the Bush Trips.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, pmb said:

Of course, you can just load the flightplan (.pln) and take off at a certain point and fly an arbitrary leg of it, which I quite often do because of the numerous odd limitations of the Bush Trips.

Kind regards, Michael

True but a good bush trip gives information about scenery you fly over