Anyone else got this ?

This is Got Friends "Aero One" rhymes with "fun". 😀 and it is, until I ran out of power. The manual says to click between your legs to recharge the batteries, 😄sounds a bit erotic to me.

Anyway I've clicked and clicked around "that" area without   successfully locating the recharge button. If anyone has one of these and can throw some light on where it is, I'd really appreciate letting me know. Thanks

MSFSAeroOne2.thumb.JPG.8fc4b46d375bbfd3862e968b0a09518b.JPG

The couple of short flights I have done so far, have been lots of fun. This is  a great little aircraft (?) for sight seeing.

MSFS Aero One 1.JPG

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, John Mac said:

That shots are mad and lovely at the same time. As for clicking between your legs for a recharge, no comment😀

John.

LOL 😂 The manual says it converts to a camera that allows you to recharge the batteries. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Fun thing to fly though, just need to get it fully charged up.

16 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

It looks like a one man drone.:huh:

cheers

Gumby

Similar to flying a 'copter but more fun, cause you are in it and not flying it from the ground Gumby. Might get a few strange looks if you were on the ground with your hand between your legs though. 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Similar to flying a 'copter but more fun, cause you are in it and not flying it from the ground Gumby. Might get a few strange looks if you were on the ground with your hand between your legs though. 😂😂

The joystick has to be somewhere.:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1