Layer=XXX

[Area.XXX]

Title=FTXAU05_ROADS

Local=ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAU05_ROADS

Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

Layer=XXX

George

OK I need you to email me your scenery.cfg file please George. john@orbxsystems.com

Hi John,

Can we continue this in only one thread? I have already mailed my cfg to you as requested in the other thread.

George

Hi John,

Unfortunately my gold instal seems to have gone screwy.

I am now getting the roof texture issue.  Also I don't think AUGold is actually being displayed.  Went to YBRK and noticed that several things were not well located (lagoons, towns, roads etc) and went into top down view and saw the strange roof textures.

I tried recycling the FTX Mode, but no luck.  I tried deleting the scenery.cfg file but FSX did not replace it, yet still managed to load all the scenery files.  I hope the scenery.cfg file that you refered to in another thread is located in the same folder as fsx.cfg?  Otherwise I am looking in the wrong place.

I had done a simple first flight from Rockhampton to Bundaberg and did not notice any issues.  Now I have only played a bit with ftx mode as I was doing some testing at Lord Howe Island earlier.  Went back to Rockhampton and all the dramas stated then.

Any ideas?  I have VSX installed but deactivated.  I haven't checked the AUBlue areas yet to see if it has corrupted other things.

Help please!

OK, I can't seem to fix the issue so I am biting the bullet and doing a full reinstall of FSX and will put AUBlue and AUGold on first and see if that fixes the issue.  I think I have a couple of other things happening in the install as well and this should fix those too.  Oh well, no flying for a few days now :(

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have the same roof textures problem, not in Orbx scenery but in all other addons I have in my FSX.

And I'm sure that's came after FTX installation.

What could I do to fix this ?

I guess you've already give an answer to this bug, but I could'nt find it....

thank's

Hi, I have the same roof textures problem, not in Orbx scenery but in all other addons I have in my FSX.

And I'm sure that's came after FTX installation.

What could I do to fix this ?

I guess you've already give an answer to this bug, but I could'nt find it....

thank's

Do you have FTX Mode set to [OFF] when flying outside Australia? If yes, and you still see the triangle roofs, then you may have corrupted your ORBX\Scripts\Backup\RoofDescriptions.spb file

Try the following:

1. Do an FTX Mode [OFF]

2. Copy the attached RoofDescriptions.spb into your \Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Autogen folder

3. Delete the AutogenDescriptions.xml file in that same folder

Now go and fly outside FTX region, i.e. France or EU and see if the roofs are fixed. Please can you report back here if that worked?

I just had to turn FTX off to get away these funny roofs.

I didn't think I'ld have to do that each time I'ld want to fly outside the area covered by your wonderful scenery.

Should have read the handbook more seriously !

thank's for this fast response.

regards

Hope one day, you'll do the same great job for Europe

Archived