Interesting situation

Aussieflyer38

For some time now, I have been wrestling with Bravo control issues. I've concentrated mainly on aircraft, (of course), and the setups in MSFS, deleting and reassigning etc as you do. I have quite a few aircraft working okay, so quite happy but frustrated that I haven't been able to fix them all. Okay, so a couple of days ago, I bought Parrells Mr Goodbar, I haven't done much bush flying lately, so decide to try this new software, cranked up the Freedom Fox and away we go,........OH no we don't, no throttle etc. This was weird, because just the other day I flew this aircraft from YHKI Hicks Island and YHAB Hideaway Bay, also YBBN, so this lead to more investigations, and I now find a lot of my aircraft not working from various airports around the world, so my question is, does anyone else experience this? I have tried aircraft that work at certain airports, say YBBN, and then don't so I have to assume that it is something to do with the Dev software. I will continue with my investigations, don't have a choice, and this will be some journey. I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this and hopefully a fix. Thanks 

Don

• Sad 1

I cannot see why the choice of airport would affect control assignments. I don't have a Bravo device but even so can't see why it would be different in this context.

Suggest that you disable all add on's by renaming the community folder temporarily and then check if bravo works OK with default a/c. Then add the Fox back in and try again. Also you might want to make sure that you have the latest Bravo drivers installed. 

Is the issue that the control assignments just 'disappear' or are they assigned incorrectly?

Brian

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pilot100 said:

I cannot see why the choice of airport would affect control assignments. I don't have a Bravo device but even so can't see why it would be different in this context.

Suggest that you disable all add on's by renaming the community folder temporarily and then check if bravo works OK with default a/c. Then add the Fox back in and try again. Also you might want to make sure that you have the latest Bravo drivers installed. 

Is the issue that the control assignments just 'disappear' or are they assigned incorrectly?

Brian

Hi Brian, no the assignments are okay. I actually deleted them and reassigned them as I've had some problems and thought something might have gone haywire. Same thing applies with default aircraft, that really surprised me, I thought at first it was addons. Might try the community suggestion of yours, although I'm a bit hesitant, last time I tried that all my stuff disappeared. I really don't like Win 11.

Don

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Never a issue for me , I just use a Airbus TCA joystick . 

Hi John, I don't think it's anything to do with my Bravo setup, if it was, it wouldn't work at all, not just on some aircraft. The CRJ I thought would be a problem - all good, 

certainly is weird.

• Like 1

All you need to do in rename the community folder in your default location. It will not delete anything. Once you have determined if that solves the issue you can name it back and all will be as before. Then you will need to find which add on is causing the issue by taking them out one at a time. If this process does not solve the issue at least you know it is not an add on issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1