distance indication markers

wain71

Since the last update I get distance indication markers to the next waypoint, it also shows the altitude I should be at, I assume this may only be for Tubes but I am not sure, anyway does anyone know how to turn them off please? I can't work it out...I did take a screenshot but my PC has decided to hide it from me..:D

On 10/7/2022 at 8:48 PM, wain71 said:

Since the last update I get distance indication markers to the next waypoint, it also shows the altitude I should be at, I assume this may only be for Tubes but I am not sure, anyway does anyone know how to turn them off please? I can't work it out...I did take a screenshot but my PC has decided to hide it from me..:D

It looks like you have changed your "Assistance Options".

So go to Options/Assistance Options/Navigation Aids and alter the settings there to your liking. I think this should solve your issue.

Edited by wolfko

4 hours ago, wolfko said:

It looks like you have changed your "Assistance Options".

So go to Options/Assistance Options/Navigation Aids and alter the settings there to your liking. I think this should solve your issue.

right, thanks Wolfgang, I will give this a try, since the last update every time I start the sim all the settings are changed, every time and randomly, it's very annoying...

On 10/7/2022 at 11:43 PM, ftxpolo said:

Just confirm MSFS 2020 on Steam version ?

What key did you use to take your screenshot? ... F12?

Mcorosoft store, safes to a folder within 'Pictures' usually....