Part of True Earth Southern Calif missing

Dean Salman

I got this scenery when it first came out and I just discovered this.   So if there is ever an update be nice to include this small area.   The airport to take off from is KEED on RWY 20.   It won't take long to see that the area just north is the default P3D (I have version 5.3 HF2)   The missing area goes along the California Nevada Border and west of it.   I know it is in place closer to the border near Las Vegas, so it is a small area.   I discovered it flying along the Colorado River South from Las Vegas.  It would be nice to see it there since it is along the river.  I did do a verify files in case something was missing but no changes

I seem to remember that the TE scenery is dependent on what imagery is available from a supplier, and as a result some areas that could have looked better with some adjustments, can't, because the imagery purchase doesn't include anything outside the defined area. 

It's a Catch 22, the scenery edge must be somewhere, and no matter where it is someone will always wish it to be a little bit further over.

I wondered if that was the reason John.  It's odd that the airport had the TE but just north and beyond is clearly the P3D scenery.   I did not see how far it goes west before the TE scenery is seen again, but it goes a little way west into California.   I have another photo image scenery I use to use, and it did not cover the area at the southern border, but TE does.  So, it must be the supplier as you said