Last two shots for a while.

Iain Emms

These will be Emmsies last two shots for a while having more trouble with the bloody machine as of this morning refuses to boot past the Gigabyte screen just about give up with it now no wonder im nearly bald, If all else fails might have to go to the pc hospital at the weekend moan over anyway chaps enjoy the shots,

Posted Image

[img width=1121 height=700]http://www.fsfiles.org/imagehost/uploads/1277302038.jpg

see you soon

Iain

Sorry to hear that Iain as I was following you and your new PC with interest as I was thinking of getting the same kit from over-clockers but I was going to get a pro to put it all together.

Please let us know what the problems are and hope you sort it fast, hope its not the over clock.

GL m8

They're a bloody nuisance these machines aren't they Iain.  I've just spent the whole afternoon rejigging the controls on my throttle and Sidewinder joystick only to find the reason the bloody Sidewinder wouldn't go up down left and right was a loose connection to the mains!!!!

Have a good time at the menders this weekend Iain.  After all you've spent lately on it, you don't deserve that.  I really sympathise with you.

All the best

John

Thanks john but thats life im afraid one minute your up the next down i will get it sorted but im not going to knock my self out doing it it will take as long as it takes cant be bothered with it any more at the moment .

cheers

Iain

Sorry to hear about your problems Iain, at least the spit can be pulled into the hangar for some maintenance now... ;)

Best of luck getting it all sorted out. Just remember this, percussion alignments don't work with modern computers... I've found that out the hard way a couple of times. :)

Sorry to hear that Ian. In any case those shots look fabulous!

I guess that having a computer means to have to have time and patience to do a overhaul every now and then. If it's new, I hope you get it fixed with your warranty!  :o

All the best!

Andrew

Guest Northwest Pilot

Sorry to hear about your PC problems Iain. Been there myself a few times so I know how frustrating and time consuming it can be. I'll miss your superb shots in the meantime. These two are really nice!

Archived