The Sky Park

So, every now and again, I get in an FS Rut.  Not sure where to fly or what to fly.   Then I saw The Sky Park.   Can I get some feedback on this from those who own it?  Is it worth it?   Does it keep your FS Interest refreshed?   Just curious on this one.  

Thanks for everyone's input on it.  I appreciate the opinions of the community and look forward to seeing what you have to say about this interesting looking potential addition to my FS Enviornment.  

Okay, so I have been using The Skypark for about 6 months now. Here is my take. Overall, it is a fun little flight sim addon. It does provide you a variety of purposes flying tours, cargo or ferry flights. You are able to filter jobs based on aircraft size/type, so that is a plus. And, you are not locked into any one aircraft. You can fly a job/mission in a Kodiak, then turn around and fly another job in a B737/A320. Another plus. Also, you have the option to work for a company that sticks to legal jobs, or you can fly for a company that does more, shall we say, suspiciously illegal type of jobs. Nothing that would upset the average person, mind you, no drug running or anything. For example, one questionable job I did was to fly video cards that to a certain location for black market sales. Anyhow, you can pick. You get paid for completed jobs, earn reputation based on the jobs you do and being on time etc. The UI is done very well and has lots of options. I have seen no ill effects on my system performance while running MSFS either. Now, all that said, the one thing I don't like, and to me, this is kind of a big deal, even though it's only one issue. That is, overwhelmingly, when I am looking for a new job to take, it is extremely difficult to find a job that either departs or arrives at one of my payware airports. More often then not, the flight is between two default airports. When I have spent so much money on addon airports, I would appreciate a filter option to only have jobs that involve at least one addon airport. To my knowledge, there is no option implemented that does this yet. 

Landon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2