Volanta - Route display

DaveG587

I use Navigraph and Navigraph Charts.  It shows all waypoints and a triangle where the plane is (moving map).  Three chart options, too.  Easy for flight planning, either VFR or IFR.  Makes navigation easy, even taxiing around the airport.  

Ken

1 hour ago, Ken Q said:

I use Navigraph and Navigraph Charts.  It shows all waypoints and a triangle where the plane is (moving map).  Three chart options, too.  Easy for flight planning, either VFR or IFR.  Makes navigation easy, even taxiing around the airport.  

Ken

you know Ken I have never thought about using it for the taxi, I guess you just zoom right in?....I'll have to try it...

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

you know Ken I have never thought about using it for the taxi, I guess you just zoom right in?....I'll have to try it...

I use Navigraph Charts on my "Fire" tablet.  To use for taxiing, enter your flight plan.  Then click on the airport in question, departure or arrival.  On the dropdown choose the "Chartlist" tab, then select "Taxi" and "Airport Info.". You'll get the "Airport Diagram." If your plane does not show up as a magenta triangle, click the white airplane triangle on the upper right.  Zoom in to see the details you need.  As you taxi the magenta triangle will show location in the airport, though there is a little lag.

Ken

• Like 1

Just now, Ken Q said:

I use Navigraph Charts on my "Fire" tablet.  To use for taxiing, enter your flight plan.  Then click on the airport in question, departure or arrival.  On the dropdown choose the "Chartlist" tab, then select "Taxi" and "Airport Info.". You'll get the "Airport Diagram." If your plane does not show up as a magenta triangle, click the white airplane triangle on the upper right.  Zoom in to see the details you need.  As you taxi the magenta triangle will show location in the airport, though there is a little lag.

Ken

I should note too that the same applies for Approach Plates, and any other chart, plate, or diagram in Navigraph Charts, like SIDs and STARs.

Ken

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DaveG587 said:

Nick, does that mean no point asking for help on this forum! as in the question was "is there a way..."
or is "all" Volanta chat on discord rather than forums ?
Thanks!

Hello,

by all means post into these forums for peer to peer advice, which has indeed been forthcoming.

I was just pointing out that there are other media for Volanta as well.

• Like 1