OpenLc North America Seasons P3Dv5

Does OpenLc North America not have seasonal textures?  I'm flying in Colorado in February in a heavy snow storm and the ground textures look like summer.

Flightbeam KDEN is set to winter.  Should I just turn off North America LC if I want the ground to match?

Jerry

I de-selected OpenLc North America in P3Dv5 Addons, I got an error message saying I needed to correct a Weather error so I deleted all the weather layers and OpenLc North America successfully deselected and the Addons window closed.  When I went to the outside areal view the ground textures hadn't changed, still looked like summer.  Do I need to restart P3D for the changes to take effect?  I know I've flown in winter with snow on the ground before.

Jerry

KDEN Landclass winter descrepencies.jpg

Edited by Jerrymc3

I after disabling OpenLc North America in Addons I exited and restarted P3D.  The summer textures were still therer so I went into the Addons menu and OpenLc North America was checked again.  Maybe I just need to uninstall it if I want to fly in snowy conditions.

Jerry

Well, now I'm really baffled.  I uninstalled OpenLc North America and restarted P3D, checked Addons to make sure it was actually gone but when I went back to areal view and it was still summer.  Does P3Dv5 not have winter textures?

Jerry

I have the current date & year (Feb 2 2022) set in P3D, it says Winter for Season but I'm not getting the winter textures.  I'm currently starting a flight from KDEN to KSLC using Flightbeam KDEN which is set to winter but the Colorado textures are summer.  I thought maybe the problem was Orbx OpenLC North America so I uninstalled it but when I restarted P3D it looked the same.  Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing?

Jerry

KDEN Landclass winter descrepencies.jpg

Edited by Jerrymc3

• Doug Sawatzky changed the title to OpenLc North America Seasons P3Dv5