True Earth Question

I have a quick question. I am interested in some of the true earth products for preparv4.5. I would ask is that I have Global,Vector,and Open LC North America all installed do I need to uninstall all of those in order for True Earth to work? Second question is Orbx going to continue to do more True Earth  or anything like Sydney landscape for the USA or will these not being developed anymore. The only reason I ask is I don’t want to waste money if these products are not going to be continued thanks again.

Probably a matter of no-one knows, the market is constantly changing so I doubt it's possible to commit to anything.  If the demand is seen to be there then True Earth regions may be further developed, but with MSFS now having introduced a 'True Earth' over the entire globe, the demand for the other sims is probably insufficient.

As far as your original question, you can run True Earth with those other products, but you may find the sim loads faster etc if you do untick them in the scenery library.  Uninstalling is not required.