How to download/reinstall purchased scenery

Hello

I purchased (and installed) the Orbx Sydney scenery 6 months ago.

Since then I have had to do a 'repair' of FS2020 which seems to have deleted all addon scenery in my Community folder.

How do I download and reinstall this scenery without having to pay for it again?

Thanks

Orbx Central will know that you have paid for the addons. The paid for items will appear in Orbx central under the My Products section. As your addons appear to have been deleted then Orbx central will offer you the option to install again

As a tip for the future, ANY failing of MSFS 2020 that requires repair/reinstall etc, make sure that prior to performing anything, you rename your Community folder to something like Community.x. That way any repair etc will just create a new Community folder (empty) and all you do is delete the new empty folder and rename the Community.x folder back to Community. That way you lose nothing in regard to addons

Thanks guys. I have completely forgot about Orbx Central and was just trying to download from their website which was asking for money. I have now downloaded (probably again - didn't check for previous installation).

GREAT tip Jon. Hopefully I will never have to repair/reinstall.