Installing scenery

Hello.

MSFS 2020

I noticed that several sceneries in the Orbx Central shown as they were never installed. As it shown in the images RJAA has a green checkmark and LOWW and UUEE don't. If I click on LOWI/UUEE then Install option appears. It does not appear for RJAA. I use Addons Linker and all my sceneries are in the dedicated Addons Linker folder. All sceneries are installed and work. Even if I reinstall those sceneries again those green checkmarks still do not show (only for RJAA). 

Also, I never saw any updates for any sceneries as I saw before for P3D. Am I missing something? 

Thanks 

orbx.png

orbx2.png

This is the same for me, did you install your addons straight into your community folder and then copy paste them out into another folder for addon linker? But however you did it they are installed. If you go into addon linker and ‘turn on’ all your scenery, then they’ll turn green in Orbx (providing you restarted Central) and then you’ll be able to check for updates 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

This is the same for me, did you install your addons straight into your community folder and then copy paste them out into another folder for addon linker? But however you did it they are installed. If you go into addon linker and ‘turn on’ all your scenery, then they’ll turn green in Orbx (providing you restarted Central) and then you’ll be able to check for updates 

Well. They do not turn green in Central regardless if I turn them On or Off in the Linker. I restarted Central, reboot PC, still the same. Only RJAA is green. But I installed them all the same way. If I click on RJAA the option 'Uninstall' appears. The opposite with other sceneries.    

orbx.png

Edited by speedbird144

13 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

You need to open Addon Linker and see what is active in the Community folder section. Looks like RJAA is in your Addon Linker Community folder

All my sceneries are active in Addon Linker Community folder. 

Edited by speedbird144

I might have found what is happening. I just installed new LPPT Orbx scenery and when accessed Orbx Library folder I found only RJAA and just newly installed LPPT scenery folders reside there. Both RJAA and LPPT are shown with green checkmarks in the Central. I think when I installed my other sceneries (UUEE, EIDW...) I copied those sceneries from Orbx Library folder to the Addons Linker folder and then I deleted scenery folders in Orbx library folders. Not sure if I was supposed to do that. I now reinstalled all sceneries again and copied them all to the Linker folder as I did before but this time I did not delete anything in Orbx Library folder. All sceneries are now have green checkmarks in Orbx Central. Looks normal now. 

Now the only question is how will I know if there is an update for a scenery? 

Thanks 

• Like 1