Private messaging

flyingfish55

Hello,

following an attack on the forum which resulted in many members receiving unwanted messages,

a minimum number of posts required to qualify to use private messaging was imposed to prevent a

recurrence.

As with any necessary measure such as this, inevitably, it catches the innocent as well as the guilty.

Hello,

rather than give a clue to anyone else who feels the need to launch a similar attack, I would prefer to say only that you have not reached it yet.

I do not mean to be difficult, but a very great many customers were quite rightly upset by the consequences of the last one.

Hi Nick, a somewhat disappointing response. My purchase history will show I have been a loyal customer since 2015 and although I do not post very often, I read the forum almost daily. I was on the Board of a very large and well respected VA and we had ways and means of handling issues such as the one you spoke of without penalising those who did not often contribute (many of whom felt reluctant to do so because English was not their first language). 

I'll accept your response but perhaps you can pm the target as I assume you have the ability to do so.

Thanks.