EGGP Liverpool and MSFS

Have just been checking out my EGGP installation and noticed that I have two yellow subs and duplicates of bus shelters etc. I guess this is due to the UK update of MSFS that included a version of EGGP. How do I uninstall this? I tried searching in the Content Manager but it only throws up the DD version and the entire UK update. Do I have to uninstall the entire UK update to get EGGP working properly? Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Nick, 
That's the one I meant. It was part of the UK World Update if I remember correctly. Searching for either Liverpool or EGGP in the Content Manager brings up only the DD version and the World Update; no separate MS/Asobo version. 

Hello,

if you search your OneStore folder for EGGP, you should find 

Official\OneStore\microsoft-airport-eggp-john-lennon.

It is most likely a part of WU3 but you can move it out of its folder.

For the record, with either WU3 alone or DD EGGP and WU3,

I only see one yellow submarine.

Hi Nick,

No, no other addons involved.

However, as you can see from the pic, the problem is solved!

I did as you suggested and deleted the Asobo version, but this was trickier than I thought it would be as I didn't have the privileges to even get in to my WindowsApps folder, let alone mess around with any files in it. After a lot of playing around, in the end I had to use a registry hack to get in and give myself the necessary permissions.

As you can see, I've also gained some missing trees, got a garden instead of paving, and (although hard to see in these shots) the bus shelters have sorted themselves out to!

Thanks for the help - and have a good one tomorrow!

Many thanks,

Steve

Yellow Submarine 2.jpg

• Like 1