Solution to download speed problem (Orbx Central)

Enzo Augusto

Good afternoon friends, I recently opened 2 topics asking for help about low speed Download problem on Orbx Central, my connection is normal and everything I need from applications to games (MSFS) is downloaded super fast, except the Orbx products that I stayed connected for 4 days to download the library, then in Base Pack 2 days and nothing, speed between 40kps and 80kps when it doesn't interrupt often, the topics the moderators didn't give a solution and were closed, in the second topic the moderator asked me to open a ticket to support, I had already done it and did it again, after almost a week I was told that they couldn't help me and that I should keep trying, anyway, disappointing support for the greatness of the Orbx.
Here's the solution I found, I connected my network via VPN, in my case my anti virus Kaspersky has VPN connect (pay) and I put the server in Australia and I was able to download all the products at high speed, I know that there are free VPN programs, so if you have the problem try this way.

Hugs to everyone.

Edited by Enzo Augusto

Good night Sr. Doug Sawatzky, I was browsing the internet and saw a comment about the VPN, it's not really the Orbx server by the looks of it, I don't know exactly what it is, but the VPN was the solution, excuse my frankness but you know about this possible solution could have warned me anyway thank you very much for your attention.

Thanks Enzo

We are also very happy that it is now working for you. :)

I did know about the VPN solution, but John beat me to it, John Dow is Orbx Staff and he has also provided the same advice to many many others before you.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!