Some issues with EGPF

@pyreegue

First of all, very nice job you have done on Glasgow! Just started my flight there in rain and it looks awesome! Also the statics really bring the airport alive (and yes, you even made them optional)!

I have some remarks/issues I found when starting at gate 17 and departing RWY 23:

1a. After spawning the aircraft seems to be parked correctly. However, no jetway option is available and looking to the jetway type the aircraft needs to be positioned more forward?

1b. There are no ground services available, no baggage, no catering...

1c. When asking for pushback the option is available, but ATC says there is no truck so only way is to use SHIFT+P

EGPF.png

EGPF2.png

2. When taxiing I noticed the red/white blocks near the Gama Aviation building popping up suddenly.

EGPF3.png

3. The runway and taxiways look entirely flat. Is this the case in real life?

EGPF4.png

Again, thanks for this great airport and I hope some issues can be fixed!

1 minute ago, Er!k said:

@pyreegue

First of all, very nice job you have done on Glasgow! Just started my flight there in rain and it looks awesome! Also the statics really bring the airport alive (and yes, you even made them optional)!

I have some remarks/issues I found when starting at gate 17 and departing RWY 23:

1a. After spawning the aircraft seems to be parked correctly. However, no jetway option is available and looking to the jetway type the aircraft needs to be positioned more forward?

1b. There are no ground services available, no baggage, no catering...

1c. When asking for pushback the option is available, but ATC says there is no truck so only way is to use SHIFT+P

EGPF.png

EGPF2.png

2. When taxiing I noticed the red/white blocks near the Gama Aviation building popping up suddenly.

EGPF3.png

3. The runway and taxiways look entirely flat. Is this the case in real life?

EGPF4.png

Again, thanks for this great airport and I hope some issues can be fixed!

Hi there, thanks for your feedback! As mentioned in the description, 2-axis jetways ante NOT functional because it’s a bit limited by SDK, I did try my best to make them functional but when a jetway is limited in direction it’s very inconsistent when connecting, so I left them static for the time being. These parking sports are generally used by smaller planes like Embraers and Twin otters so the parking space is smaller hence the spawning position for an A320. Airport is generally flat according to the AIP but I flattened it totally to avoid any gaps between buildings and ground. 

Parking and Catering services are not available most likely because this parking spot is too small for an A320, as you can see your wingtips are far beyond the lines that mark this gate. 

I’ll look more into red/white blocks as well, cheers.

• Like 2

didn't expect this out so quickly, will get tomorrow....a quick question which is related to the above comments by Er!k, is there a way I can find at airports like this which park spaces are for which aircraft by size? I often start a flight and find I am in to small a space or land like last week a 787 somewhere I shouldn't have....

thanks

4 minutes ago, wain71 said:

didn't expect this out so quickly, will get tomorrow....a quick question which is related to the above comments by Er!k, is there a way I can find at airports like this which park spaces are for which aircraft by size? I often start a flight and find I am in to small a space or land like last week a 787 somewhere I shouldn't have....

thanks

If I recall correctly they should have a “Small/Medium/Large” description in the spawn choice menu, but I may be wrong. Will have to check later. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1