London City Airport is not looking correct

jarcelus

Hi,

I have purchased this morning three UK airports: London City, Newcastle, and Edinburgh, to be used in XP 11 in a Mac (Mojave).

I have the three UK Orbx Global scenaries, as well as Both from California, Washington, Miami, and Balearic islands. 

When I open London City, I see a weird scenery, with what it seems to be missing objects and textures. Something similar occurs with Newcastle.

Attached are some pictures and mi ini.packs file.

I would appreciate some help.

Kind regards,

Juan

Captura de pantalla 2021-11-24 a las 12.07.34.png

Captura de pantalla 2021-11-24 a las 12.08.45.png

Captura de pantalla 2021-11-24 a las 15.37.47.png

When I try to start London City, Edinburgh or Newcastle (the three airports I bought yesterday, I see these warnings. The only airport where I see the runways and some buildings, parkings, tower... is Edinburgh.

I am also  attaching the Log file, just is case.

Kind regards,

Juan

Captura de pantalla 2021-11-25 a las 18.08.51.png

Log.txt

I see 2 things that you don't have that are affecting your scenery.

1. I do not see Orbx_B_GB_South_TrueEarth_CUSTOM/ in your scenery_packs.ini. That will partly account for your London problem. You need to run the Verify Files option in Orbx Central to get the rest of the TEGB South addon installed

2. Most importantly you do not seem to have OrbxibsXP which is required. You can get that here:

https://orbxdirect.com/product/orbxlibs-xp11?sqid=95880669d08f7a2aed024b432456aa0c-1

Once you have installed TEGB South Custom and OrbxLibsXP then send me your scenery_packs again as it needs changes to the layering you currently have

The Orbx Libraries are required for all Orbx airport addons.

The pic below is what is stated on the Product page for EGLC as an example.

Capture.thumb.JPG.1e99ff06476f3848631a82bdfdbef48a.JPG