trees on tarmac at sedona P3D

shermank

Problem solved and all is well. Evidently OC did not handle this installation properly, or perhaps, my placing in an external Orbx folder did not work, even though I have most of my other Orbx files there. Anyway, I uninstalled and reinstalled it in the Orbx p3d default folder... I suggest mods delete this and its companion post.

Sherm

11 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Sherm

Maybe it was also a case of needing to go to settings/help and running the sync simulator function in OC for it to work in the external libraries?

No, Doug, I tried all that...I took a look at the scenery order in Lorby and realized something was very wrong with the installation itself..A KSEZ elevator file was second from the bottom between stock terrain and scenery. I uninstalled with OC and reinstalled it directly into the P3D/Orbx folder rather than in the external Orbx library folder on another drive. I could not find a bad listing for KJAC in Lorby, but rather than putz around some more, I uninstalled with OC and reinstalled under P3D. That was basically it. I still do not know why the two sceneries would not work in the external library, where I prefer Orbx scenery when possible to keep from using up space on my rather too small SSD Boot drive where I have P3D. Thanks for asking and for your interest.

Sherm

• Like 1