Las Vegas terrain issues using Orbx products:

Good Morning, I am trying to figure out what the issue is with using Fly Tampa Las Vegas in Preparv5. I am only using (Orbx Global) and of course (Open LC North America) with no Vector installed. I will place pictures below to show what is the issue. It seems like a terrain issue I am not for sure how to fix this issue. Do I need to turn off some BGL files and if I do where do I go to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Like I mention before Pictures are attached below so that you can see the issues and I was flying into KLAS when I saw this issue. Thanks again.

2021-11-7_10-57-0-48.png

2021-11-7_10-57-1-145.png

Hi

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5.

Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

No worries :)

Ok, so please shut down the sim and open Orbx Central and go to settings/Insertion point and set the insertion point as per the below example image.

In your case, you would use your "PAC Salt Lake City Intl KSLC as the lowest non Orbx 3rd party entry.

OC Insertion Points.PNG