Missing Installs

I decided to give above 10000ft a go in this sim - (P3D normally)

Having read about various problems with the Asobout the same versions 

known as Working Titles CJ4 and A 320 - I obtained a download of the CJ4 from the webbsite - and the installer for the A320

and then WT did the installation

Both aircraft are shown as installed in the profile Content Manager - but they don't appear in the aircraft selection thumbnails

so I can't get to use them

Similarly - before I bothered with the WT a/cs - there was/is in the aircraft selection - a Fly by Wire a329 NEO suffixed LEAP

but when I call it up at an airport - every thing else appears - but not the aircraft.

Anybody any suggestions ?? - or should I stay below 10000 which is brilliant.

• Like 1

One thing I do John , I keep a seprate folder called MSFS 2020 Mods on my C drive same as my Sim . I then use the AddOn linker to move them over to the Sim's community folder ; so any installation's or zip files go to my Mods folder first .

8 hours ago, BradB said:

One thing I do John , I keep a seprate folder called MSFS 2020 Mods on my C drive same as my Sim . I then use the AddOn linker to move them over to the Sim's community folder ; so any installation's or zip files go to my Mods folder first .

thanks John -- I will give that a go - but what I tried was rename the file as we do for updates - 

same difference ?? - and loaded new download files to community - (only 2 files there) - and it worked

As to the FBW  in the aircraft menu - that should not be there since FBW pulled the pin on the marketplace after Update 5

30 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

thanks John -- I will give that a go - but what I tried was rename the file as we do for updates - 

same difference ?? - and loaded new download files to community - (only 2 files there) - and it worked

As to the FBW  in the aircraft menu - that should not be there since FBW pulled the pin on the marketplace after Update 5

Maybe someone can chime in on John’s question ……

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BradB said:

20 minutes ago, BradB said:

No John - no need now -  as I said it all worked today as I described - and I have the aircraft installed

What I will now do is follow the suggestion to leave the community file empty = and 

start a separate file elsewhere - for the almost 100 gbs - and draw from it when needed

I remember Nick suggestion something on the lines of your suggestion and to categorise

into sceneries - aircraft etc

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1