BuilderLogError.txt file

Hi

My MSFS is working fine and I have all the current updates etc.

However, in the LocalCache Folder I have noticed a text file called 'BuilderLogError.txt' 

The date of it is always the last date I opened MSFS.

It has the following one line in it repeated 19 times:

Could not open file: 'SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_103Solo_SmallWheels\model\103solo_cockpit.xml'

I am guessing something is missing - has anyone else come across it or know what its all about/how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

21 minutes ago, paulk said:

Hi

My MSFS is working fine and I have all the current updates etc.

However, in the LocalCache Folder I have noticed a text file called 'BuilderLogError.txt' 

The date of it is always the last date I opened MSFS.

It has the following one line in it repeated 19 times:

Could not open file: 'SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_103Solo_SmallWheels\model\103solo_cockpit.xml'

I am guessing something is missing - has anyone else come across it or know what its all about/how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Asobo finally managed to extend the log file to see which file is giving errors. If you go to MSFS and the Content Manager, you can delete the Asobo 103 solo livery and the error will be gone ;)

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Hi, Asobo finally managed to extend the log file to see which file is giving errors. If you go to MSFS and the Content Manager, you can delete the Asobo 103 solo livery and the error will be gone ;)

Thank you most kindly for your answer. I had come to a similar conclusion myself but nice to have someone else confirm as well. Whilst in Content Manager I deleted all the Solo, Xbox and Test Pilot liveries as well. This got me 3-4GBs of extra SDD space. I’ve kept the fictional airlines liveries such as Pacifica etc as I believe they are require for the AI Traffic aircraft. Just loading MSFS up again now to see if it’s all worked. Thanks.

Edited by paulk