Orbx TrueEarth Canary Islands - Mesh Issue

Hi,

On Tenerife island I am having some issues with the mesh. La Palma airport and the island look amazing, however tenerife looks odd. I have purchased the serpeate tenerife airport from Orbx as well. Some places look good, but some1420536930_b738-2021-10-1822_05_07.thumb.png.a9f60c80e070358414d61fbc15807b32.png913944730_b738-2021-10-1822_05_02.thumb.png.9330428d7149edae12cc7684a609a358.png sections look default as in the pictures. Any help is appreaciated. 

2 hours ago, corndog05 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. I have Orbx Libraries installed, and runways follow terrain is ticked. Here is my scenerypack.ini. I have zero issues with La Palma, so its werid that tennerife is having issues. Thanks again

scenery_packs.ini 5.47 kB · 0 downloads

I have done a short flight around all the Canary islands. All of them except Tennerife island are fantastic. It looks like only the airport scenery from GCTS which I also purchased is showing. Not the island mesh as shows with GCLA. Its very odd

Your scenery_packs was layered wrong blocking some of the Canaries from being displayed.

I have rearranged the Orbx addons to where they should be layered and moved some of your 3rd party airports above Global Airports otherwise they will be overwritten by the default airports.

If you still have an issue with Tenerife, I suggest you try disabling the LSZH mesh that also comes with the LSZH addon.

Do you use an organiser tool? If so it will change the layering of True Earth addons when you disable and then enable those addons. Your TE Canaries was not where Orbx central would have initially installed the files according to your submitted sceneruy_packs.ini

scenery_packs.ini

1 hour ago, Jon Clarke said:

Your scenery_packs was layered wrong blocking some of the Canaries from being displayed.

I have rearranged the Orbx addons to where they should be layered and moved some of your 3rd party airports above Global Airports otherwise they will be overwritten by the default airports.

If you still have an issue with Tenerife, I suggest you try disabling the LSZH mesh that also comes with the LSZH addon.

Do you use an organiser tool? If so it will change the layering of True Earth addons when you disable and then enable those addons. Your TE Canaries was not where Orbx central would have initially installed the files according to your submitted sceneruy_packs.ini

scenery_packs.ini 5.47 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I tried that, and I still get the same result with your updated scenery_packs.ini. I dont use an organiser tool, I havent touched the .ini file since the Canaries were installed by Orbx, so that is very odd. In reference to an LSZH addon, I dont recall downloading a scenery for Zurich, neither can I find an airport or mesh on my ini file or my custom scenery file. Did you mistake zurich for another airport that I should try to disable?

Thanks

15 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

Sorry my error regarding LSZH. I was trying to resolve another customers issue while looking at 2 scenery_packs at once.

I meant disable the GCTS mesh. Is that what you have tried?

I will try that now and get back to you.

Have you acted on the advice given on the Orbx Direct product info for GCTS? It states you need to use the Compaibility Options zip file when wanting to use with Orbx Canaries (or Spain UHD) see pic:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.da3493ffaec8544063d62e547bbb231b.JPG

This is what I see at GCTS with the compatibility option used:

Capture.thumb.JPG.02d4e059acc1e42454583669e4c27d16.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.8552361e7abdc98cb40df1ab71b86df1.JPG

3 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Have you acted on the advice given on the Orbx Direct product info for GCTS? It states you need to use the Compaibility Options zip file when wanting to use with Orbx Canaries (or Spain UHD) see pic:

Capture2.thumb.JPG.da3493ffaec8544063d62e547bbb231b.JPG

This is what I see at GCTS with the compatibility option used:

Capture.thumb.JPG.02d4e059acc1e42454583669e4c27d16.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.8552361e7abdc98cb40df1ab71b86df1.JPG

That fixed it, thanks so much for your timely help! :)