ESMS expected timeframe working jetway?

Takadiurga

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone's heard from Orbx about the expected timeframe for working jetways? Considering custom jetways are now functioning in the SDK, as shown with YBBN and some other Orbx airports? At the moment the jetways at ESMS don't function at all, and you have to call a ramp, which in turn clips into the jetway...

Also, does anyone else think the static aircraft here look a little dark, and the exposure of them could be turned up a little? They seem quite dark in direct sunlight.

Edited by Takadiurga

Hey there!

We are working on it! My plan was to finish the ESSB package and I am now fixing the last bits on ESGG. Then ESMS will receieve it's update and statics around terminal area will be optional.

Just want to point out that the custom moving gates we are adding are a long stretch from what is "functioning in the SDK" which also was proven in the WU Nordic update, as far as I've understood they didn't even add moving gates to the T-type gates at ESSA which was one of the featured airports in the update.

The tweaks we are adding to make them function is far from what was intended with the moving gates tech included in the sim.

Cheers,

Marcus

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hope to have the updates ready for both ESGG and ESMS within the next few weeks, a bit depending on beta testing outcome.

Hey Marcus!

Thanks for the update mate, very welcome news :D I do love the statics, I just thought that the Fed-Ex, Norwegian and UPS aircrafts just seemed a little grey opposed to white is all!