No MVAMS.dll file in Milviz PC-6 purchased from Orbx

Not sure where this should go (also been to Milvix forum) but thought I would try here also.  Recently purchased the Milviz Pilatus PC-6 through Orbx Central.  After install I noticed no MVAMS set up for aircraft was not provided.  It was provided in the Milviz DHC2 and DHC3 also purchased through Orbx Central.  The PC-6.dll file is missing for the Pilatus PC-6.  Can anyone provided some help on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

WilliamB  

It has been a while since I worked with FSXSE and installed the DHC2 and DHC3.  Seeing your picture of products I realized that the MVAMS was separate program.  I uninstalled the MVAMS and the PC6. I reinstalled the PC6 and the MVAMS.  Launched the MVAMS and opened it.  The DHC2 and DHC3 appeared in windows and the setups for each could be selected.  There was no window for the PC6.  Looked in the (C:) \users\butle\AppData\Local\MVAMS\Configurations folder and found DHC2.ini and DHC3.ini files but no PC6.ini file.  There was a PH6 folder under ....\configurations folder with a simulator.ini present but no PC6.ini.  The MVAMS manual indicates the simulator.ini file places configuration selections in the sim Addon menu.    I am wondering if for some reason my installation is missing a PC6.ini file?  The MVAMS manual says when the MVAMS is run any compatible aircraft installed should show up in MVAMS window.  Or is it possible that is the only menu available for the PC6?  If so there are no options for radios, load, and state.

Thanks for your help.

WilliamB

It has been a while since I worked with FSXSE and installed the DHC2 and DHC3.  Seeing your picture of products I realized that the MVAMS was separate program.  I uninstalled the MVAMS and the PC6. I reinstalled the PC6 and the MVAMS.  Launched the MVAMS and opened it.  The DHC2 and DHC3 appeared in windows and the setups for each could be selected.  There was no window for the PC6.  Looked in the (C:) \users\butle\AppData\Local\MVAMS\Configurations folder and found DHC2.ini and DHC3.ini files but no PC6.ini file.  There was a PH6 folder under ....\configurations folder with a simulator.ini present but no PC6.ini.  The MVAMS manual indicates the simulator.ini file places configuration selections in the sim Addon menu.    I am wondering if for some reason my installation is missing a PC6.ini file?  The MVAMS manual says when the MVAMS is run any compatible aircraft installed should show up in MVAMS window.  Or is it possible that is the only menu available for the PC6?  If so there are no options for radios, load, and state.

Thanks for your help.

WilliamB

Thanks.  I will try Milviz.

WilliamB